Acthar Support & Access Program (A.S.A.P.) Offers a Wide Range of Support
Questcor, the maker of Acthar, wants to make sure that all patients who need Acthar can get it. We know that working with your insurance company and paying for medication may be difficult at times, so Questcor started A.S.A.P. to help.
Acthar Support & Access Program (A.S.A.P.)
- Works directly with your doctor or nurse to help with insurance coverage
- Contacts the insurance company to secure the best insurance coverage with the lowest possible copay
- On average, most patient copays have been $50/month
- 100% copay assistance is also available for qualified patients in need
- Acthar is available at no cost for uninsured patients through patient assistance programs
- Helps ensure the shipment of Acthar is sent from the Specialty Pharmacy (a pharmacy that distributes products for certain conditions) to your home as fast as possible
- Helps you get no-cost in-home training from a registered nurse on how to self-inject Acthar
To learn more about A.S.A.P., call us at 1-888-435-2284.